Background

maandag 29 oktober 2012

November stamps are out

Yes, it's time to show you the brand new All That Scraps November stamps
Girls Christine, AmyY from Sweet November and AmyR(text) really made so many stamps for this month, it was really hard to choose which stamps I wanted.... because I wanted them all... but I don't have the time to work with all... so I had a hard time choosing.... but finally I did choose....

For today we start with the stamps that we all know from Christine! Only this time she 
asked the brothers and sisters to sit together and pose for her!

Here are the Siblings.


I colored the Siblings with Prisma Pencils
They are sitting on the Four seasons Fence by C.C. Cutters that I raised 
Flowers from Stash and Leafy Branch die from C.C.Cutters line as well
Inside the card I used a text stamp from AmyR  Brothers and Sisters
Papers: Authentique Fresh
Ribbon leaves from stash.

All stamps and dies will be available in store HERE from November 1st 12.01 AM (ATS time)

With Love
Marion

2 opmerkingen:

Marga50 zei

Hoi Marion, wat een schat van een kaart heb je gemaakt. Groetjes Marga.

Ruth zei

What a cute card! Lovely coloring! ♥